Sunday, March 30, 2008

This Little Piggy/Happy 5 months!


Tomorrow Ty Michael will be 5 months old. WOW! It does seem just like yesterday that I was meeting him for the first time in Boise. It was definitely love at first sight for me. :) I am enjoying being a grandmother tremendously. Michael enjoys his role as grandfather (Papa) as well. He's so good with children, it's probably because he's still such a kid at heart himself!

So this little Piggy...
We popped by earlier this last week and Carynn said, "You have to see what happens when he's squirming around in his sleeper (or words to that effect)." So we peeked in and there was one little piggy (toe) only that he had managed to work outside of his sleeper. It was cute to see that very small "big" toe poking out between the snaps of his outfit.

I just viewed the updated Baby Central photos and videos. It's so much fun being around a baby again. I love it when he sees me and smiles!

NS

No comments: