Thursday, November 18, 2010

What a difference a month makes!


We left Utah the day after Labor Day. A month later Bret, Laura and Ethan came up to see us. Ethan had changed so much. Here he is with his Papa, notice how their heads are connected. Look how happy they both are!





Michael and Ethan are checking each other out in this photo.



SURPRISE!
This is a Four Generation picture. My mom was visiting my brother (he recently moved to the area), I had picked her up for a beauty day (hair and toes) and suggested to her that she stop by our home to see how Michael was recovering from his tonsillectomy. She was delighted and surprised to find that Bret, Laura and Ethan were visiting.


And finally this is such a cute picture, I just had to share....



My friend had given her guests goodies to us at a pre-Halloween celebration in the little jack-o-lantern. I saved mine for Ethan. Isn't just the right size for him? I sure think so.

I love him!
(Oh, and his mom and dad too.)
:)
NS

No comments: