Friday, November 19, 2010

Ty is Three!


Since Carynn, Jamie and Ty were going to be celebrating Ty's actual third birthday with Jamie's family in Oregon this year, we decided to do a Pre-Three Family Party on October 24. The above picture is taken from that night. Ty's practicing his three fingers and Mommy and Daddy are helping too.



I volunteered to make Ty's cake and I had such a good time planning it out. I found the Thomas the train piece at Target. I used black licorice for the railroad tracks and red licorice for the railroad ties. The rail car is carrying a load of candy corn. It was a fun to make and good to eat! (If I do say so myself.) ;) The expression on Ty's face is him practicing blowing out his candle.


Above and below you see what I call the "Halloween Costume Preview." I found the rear view with the tale pretty cute too.




Here's Ty on his birthday. Note the treat bag that Carynn and I made for him. It should work for awhile...until he gets old enough that he decides a pillowslip would work better.
Happy Halloween, but more importantly Happy 3rd birthday Ty! You are loved so much!

NS

No comments: