Monday, November 29, 2010

Squeaky Clean Boys

Both of our grandsons enjoyed visits to Nana and Papa's bath. Ethan in the sink and Ty in the big soaking tub. They were so cute, I had to post these pictures. By the way, these were taken on different days. :)



Don't you just "dig" this mustache? It's from some write on the tub (or on the Ty) kind of soap.


Ty loves his bath!

See the yellow, green and orange bath toy? All of our children
enjoyed playing with that. I'd say it held up well for over 31 years wouldn't you?


Gentle, loving hands for their sweet boy.

Look at Ethan! He's a healthy little guy!

Oh, I had a third bath time picture of Ethan (I do try to treat them equally), but it showed his little boy parts and I didn't want him to look at his Nana's blog some day and be embarrassed.

Precious, precious boys!

I love them!

NS

No comments: