Monday, March 22, 2010

Ty Michael

I met another Ty Michael! I had stopped at a new friend's home. She had just returned from a LDS mission to Oregon and was having an open house at her parents home. Her sister, brother-in-law and their children were there for the occasion. The youngest child was taking a nap. The other one, a boy, was doing a puzzle with his dad. I asked his name and they said, "Ty." I replied, "Is that short for anything and they said, "No, his name is Ty. (period)" I asked if he had a middle name. They said, "Yes, his middle name is the same as his maternal grandfather."

I said something like, "It isn't Michael is it." Or words of that sort. They said "Yes, it is." That's when I asked his birthday. They answered July. I'm glad they didn't say October 31. That would have been a HUGE amount of coincidences!

Their Ty Michael is cute. My/our Ty Michael is cuter.

Of course, that's MY opinion. :)

NS

No comments: