Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sand

One of the other things I wanted to write about was Ty's adventures (and misadventure) in the sand. His first go round in the sand at the dunes in the park was one of fun and frolic! He enjoyed trying to outrun us in the sand and playing in it. I tried to park myself on a blanket, but ended up playing a bit of chase too. It was fun. I love Ty's laugh.
The second go round, he had a bucket and a shovel. I still had my blanket and my book. Carynn had her camera. Unfortunately as Ty was enjoying the sand, he enjoyed it ALL over the place and Carynn's camera ended up being a casualty. That spoiled things a bit for Carynn, but thankfully the memory card was okay, so no pictures were lost.

The third go around was when his Dad had gotten into town. I heard from Carynn and Jamie that Ty made friends with some kids at the dunes and enjoyed himself thoroughly.

Michael and I plan to go back to the sand one of these days soon. We always keep a blanket in the car. Now i just need to remember to bring my book.

Warm sand in the winter, lovely!

NS

No comments: