Saturday, May 9, 2009

Bye Bye

My dedicated blog readers may recall a mention I made a few weeks ago of having Ty over so Carynn and Jamie could finish up a project. I drove him up to our house in their car (so much easier to not switch Ty's car seat from car to car). He enjoyed going "bye bye" with Nana up to Nana and Papa's house. We did that twice. Now whenever I say I'm going "bye bye" he thinks he's going with me.

Earlier this week I popped by to pick up Melinda to do wedding dress stuff. When we returned Carynn and Ty were back from running their errands. I said a quick hello and then an equally quick good bye since I had tons of stuff to do. Ty heard me grabbed his socks and made a beeline for me thinking that he got to go bye bye too. Unfortunately this time was not a time that he could go with me. He was sad. :(

It's so nice to be wanted!

Bye bye for now-

NS

1 comment:

Bret Miller said...

You are always wanted. LOVE YOU MOMMA and have a FANTASTIC MOTHERS DAY!!!