Monday, April 28, 2008

Mister Grabby

So Ty's doing something new. Actually, not new, new. But he's doing it all the time now. I've nicknamed him (he has about five nicknames now) Mister Grabby. He's earned that nickname rightfully because he has mastered the dexterity to grab at anything and everything that is within OR almost within his reach. After he's grabbed whatever it is, he either does two things: brings it to his mouth, or observes it first and then decides whether or not to bring it to his mouth. I can almost sense his thought process: To eat or not to eat!

He's had a cold the past few days, but is on the mend. His poor Mom has it now and hopefully will start feeling better soon. Ty goes in for his six month check tomorrow, so I'll have a post with his latest vital statistics.

Regarding an "old" posting-He (Ty) still enjoys his Ty Michael song. He smiles whenever I start to sing it.

I love him!

Watch for vital stats soon!

NS

No comments: