Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Yes, she can be taught!

I've always been a pretty fair typist. Actually I'm being uncharacteristically modest, I trained as a secretary when they were called that instead of the politically correct term "administrative assistant," so I type quite well. When computers/word processors etc. came on the scene it was an easy transition for me on the typing part; some of the other stuff wasn't intuitive for me, but I like to think I can learn.

My last few blog posts are illustrative of that as Carynn taught me how to insert pictures on my posts and I've done it enough times now that I can say with just a tiny bit of confidence that I know how to do it.

I may add some pictures to some older posts. If I do, Dear Reader, I will make a note of it in a separate blog post referring to the old posts if you'd like to reference them. So I can say,

"Yes, she can be taught!"

NS

1 comment:

jillustrator said...

Sounds great to me!ables