Saturday, June 6, 2009

Can I get an amen?

We went up to the cabin for part of Memorial Day weekend. Carynn, Jamie, and Ty beat us there by just a half an hour. Melinda and Landan came up later Sunday night. Memorial Day (Monday) after half a day of enjoying the lake Michael and I offered to take Ty home with us to spend the night since Jamie had also taken Tuesday off. C & J appreciated our willingness to take their little guy so we got ready and headed home.
We had an uneventful ride home and went downstairs to play with the toys. We lined up the little chairs from Melinda's old Little Tikes doll house and placed the dollhouse family on them. Right after we did that Ty folded his arms and said, "Amen." I didn't think a whole lot about it until later and then I wondered if the little people on the chairs reminded Ty of his Primary nursery class; so I decided to conduct an "experiment."

Tuesday morning before Jamie and Ty came to pick him up we were downstairs playing again. We lined the four little chairs up and sat the dolls on them and Ty did the exact same thing...he folded his arms and said, "Amen." So I think my surmise was right, we were playing Primary Nursery.

He sure is a bright litle guy.

NS

No comments: