Thursday, November 6, 2008

Vital Stats

Ty Michael had his one year check up earlier this week. Here are his new vitals: 21 lbs and 30 inches tall. He's doing wonderfully. He showed the doctor how well he could walk and considering that he had three shots (ouch) he did very well. He doesn't have to go back until he's 15 months.

It's been an amazing year watching him grow and develop. I enjoy his personality. The other day when Michael and I were over to C & J's I read him a book and he liked that. He also did some snuggling. I love it when he sits on my lap and puts his head on my chest and gives me a love.

Ty enjoyed his birthday celebrations-both at his house with just the family on his special day and with a HUGE houseful at our home on the 1st. He enjoyed all of his gifts and caught on right away with what to do with his toys. Friday night he started out a bit tentative with his birthday cake and then got into it. Saturday night he REALLY enjoyed his cake. What a fun time!

Love,
NS

No comments: