Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Lions and Tigers and a Bear, oh my!

I saw the cutest picture of Ty today. In the picture he's wearing a bear costume. He looked, I can't help myself, adorable, very huggable. He may be a bear for Halloween, which is also his birthday.

Ty and Grandpa were playing Growl and Chase the other night. It was so fun to watch them. I'm not sure whether they were lions or tigers or whatever, but they were crawling around the living room and family room. Michael would growl and Ty would laugh and start to crawl away very quickly. He wouldn't go too far before he'd turn around and start crawling toward Michael. Michael would crawl toward Ty and growl again and then the game continued.

I'll miss Carynn, Jamie and Ty while we're on our trip to Asia. More at the end of October.

NS

No comments: