Thursday, August 21, 2008

In and out of the box

We had Ty today while the crew did a last hurrah at Silverwood. One of his favorite activities this afternoon was crawling inside the toy bucket (I had it laying on its side) and rummaging through the toys in it. He'd also pass the toys that didn't meet his criteria with one hand out of the box while keeping most of himself inside the box. It was fun to watch.

Another favorite tonight was when he was playing peekaboo with his grandpa (Papa). To see their two heads close together warmed my heart.

He's doing all sorts of talking. I'm not sure what it all means, but it sounded happy. Lots of Da da this and da da that. I'll have to get my Baby speak to English dictionary out. :)

We're heading out of town to get Melinda to school soon (our last little chick is fledging) and will also be taking some time in Southern Utah as well-so I probably won't be able to do an entry next week.

Till next time!

NS

No comments: