Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I couldn't resist!

Yes, I will admit to occasional bouts of "retail therapy." But honestly, really today wasn't like that...

I was in WalMart near the food section and had finished up what I needed to get there. I happened to look across and saw all of the baby things. I thought, "Well, I'll just get some diapers so that we have some on hand," so I got them. But then I saw this cute little sleeper outfit that said "Heart Throb" on it and I couldn't resist that too. Finally, I saw that the little knit hats were on sale ($1.00), so you guessed it, I succumbed. Sigh....He will look darling in them all. Actually, since Ty Michael is a boy, I should say he'll look handsome, (which he is). But he'll still look darling too.

Maybe it WAS retail therapy after all. I certainly feel happier!

NS

No comments: