Friday, December 28, 2007

Oh What Fun!

Oh what fun it is to have a baby at Christmas time! Michael and I had a great time posing as Santa with Ty on our laps using an old wig/beard/mustache combo that Michael had left over from a bank function and a Santa hat (courtesy of our costume box). Carynn and Jamie teased us about being Hobo Santas but that's okay, we had fun with it. Ty looked darling (I'm trying to use another word besides adorable since I use that one a lot) as a mini-Santa himself. His little velour outfit even had a faux pack of toys on the back and black boots! I can't say that his belly shook like a bowl full of jelly, but I can say that his belly loved (and loves) being fed!

Other Ty Christmas notes: I was glad that I got his stocking done though he didn't seem too interested in it this year. I also finally finished his "main" Christmas present ( a few days late) --a crib quilt to match the rest of his nursery ensemble. Better late than never!

NS

No comments: