Saturday, September 3, 2011

Birthday time again

August is birthday month for 4 (that's right 4) family members.
My birthday is August 11:
It was handy blowing out only two candles. Yes, that's right, I'm 56 years old!

Carynn's birthday is August 21. This is how she looked the day she was born:
Here she is now with her sweet boy. It's hard to believe my little one is 32!

Ethan's birthday is August 26.
I remember waiting for him to arrive
safely last year. Here he is at his 1st birthday party.
He doesn't look too sure about the cake.

I think he likes his presents for sure. Happy Birthday Ethan!

My baby sister Karra's birthday is also in August. She was born on a hot summer day in Arizona on August 27. My brother and I traveled to Yakima/Selah to visit my mom and my sisters and their families. Karra and her family have just recently moved to Yakima so we were able to see their new place. Since we don't often have the time to be together we celebrated ALL of our birthdays. It was great to have we 4 sibs together. My mom's countenance always beams when she has her 4 around her.

Happy Birthday to ALL!

Love you forever,

NS (aka August birthday girl)

1 comment:

Grandma Pearl said...

arShanna,
I just heard the news about your beautiful daughter. My heart aches for you and your family.
Somehow I've misplaced your home address but wanted to let you know how much we care .
Thanks to Sharon K and
face book that I don't have.
Hope to see you soon.
Love,
Pearl