Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Welcome Ethan!






I am very excited to announce the safe arrival of Ethan Thomas on August 26! Ethan came a week early and gave his mom (and his dad) a bit of a hard time getting here, but all's well that ends well! He weighed in at 7 pounds 10 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches long at birth.

I am very pleased (no, really, I'm very excited) to say that I made his PERSONAL acquaintance yesterday. It was just like it was with Ty-I felt this instant outpouring of love for him the moment that I held him in my arms. He is such a little sweetie! There'll be more pictures when I can get them downloaded!

Now I'm a Nana X 2! I love being a Nana!

NS

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats! He is perfect! I hope you have a wonderful visit!

Jamie and Carynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie and Carynn said...

i had major spelling errors, so i am starting over... ethan is adorable. we are all excited to meet him and ty will be excited to have a little cousin to boss around i'm sure. :)