Friday, June 6, 2008

Oh Happy Day!

Yesterday, June 5 at 3:10 PM Ty Michael Hudson OFFICIALLY became Ty Michael Hudson! Michael, Dad Miller and I had stopped by Carynn and Jamie's on our way home from the cabin. Ty was just getting up from a nap, and after a quick diaper change, was in fine jumping form. He even caught some air! He and I also played our "Where's Nana?" peekaboo game. He laughed. I love that sound!

He's still not quite sure about his great-grandfather's beard, but reacted better than he did on Sunday when he initially met him., which was by crying. I don't think he's met very many people with extensive facial hair.

After our visit, Carynn and Ty were off to pick up Jamie and head to court to finalize the adoption. After the proceedings they took pictures with the judge. I'm looking forward to seeing those.

Oh Happy Day!
NS

No comments: