Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Carynn and Ty came by yesterday to help make pies for Thanksgiving. Ty didn't help much, but I'm glad that he came along for the ride. :)
Carynn, Jamie, Ty, Jamie's brother, his wife and daughter, my mom, my sister and niece joined Michael, Melinda and I for Thanksgiving. Ty slept through dinner. Carynn had brought the swing over yesterday and he enjoyed sleeping in it while we were enjoying our feast. Right now the young marrieds are taking a break at C & J's while we have Ty duty. I love to Ty sit! When they were going to leave I said, "Leave him here we'll be happy to watch him!" He spent the first hour sleeping in Michael's arms and is now enjoying his dinner in his Great Aunt's arms. We have so much to be thankful for today and everyday. We should always have an attitude of gratitude.

NS

No comments: